GUIDELINES FOR CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS & SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS
Thank you for inquiring about sponsorship or contribution to your event and/or organization. Due to the fact the Michael Bates Chevrolet Inc is the #1 Volume Chevrolet Dealer in the Downriver Area and receives thousands of requests annually, we have listed several guidelines to ensure your request receives proper consideration.
GUIDELINES FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Requests must be submitted in writing on event/organization letterhead.
- For consideration, requests must be received at least 60 days prior to the event.
- Michael Bates Chevrolet Inc will only consider contributions to not-for-profit organizations in Michigan.
- A maximum of one request per calendar year will be fulfilled per organization.
- Michael Bates Chevrolet Inc does not make financial contributions, donations of food items, or charitable contributions that benefit only one individual or family.
- Contributions and sponsorships are NOT automatically renewed or assumed. Each submission is evaluated on a first time basis and will not be approved based off prior year’s participation.
Requests may be submitted via email to [email protected]
Or via fax to (734)-676-2876 Attn: Sponsorships
YOUR WRITTEN REQUEST ON ORGANIZATIONAL LETTERHEAD MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Name of the event/organization requesting sponsorship or contribution.
- Contact person with street address, telephone number & email address to which responses can be mailed or emailed.
- Date, description, and location of charitable event.
- Estimated attendance and demographic makeup of the audience.
- History of the event and attendance/contributions from previous year.
- All other sponsors including automobile dealership participation.
- Opportunities for Michael Bates Chevrolet Inc to be included on advertisements and/or promotional materials.
- Opportunity for Michael Bates Chevrolet Inc to obtain email/mailing addresses for a follow-up mailing to attendees.
We appreciate your interest in Michael Bates Chevrolet, Inc., however, due to the large number of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests immediately. If we are interested in sponsoring or contributing to your event/organization, we will contact you with follow-up information. Please do NOT call to follow-up on the request as information will not be given over the phone.